List of the Benefits of Coconut Drinks
Mynutrisi really love to share some benefits of coconut drinks that you might ever heard before and some might be new to you also. Make sure after you learn all these information, you will find it one and drink by your self.
- Fat content and calories in coconut water are very low, so you do not have to worry about being able to drink as much as possible without fear of increasing calorie value. It also restricts appetite because of the nature of the water that makes you quickly feel full already.
- For those with acne or other defects on the surface of the skin, this might cheer you up! The coconut water has the ability to clean and soften the skin. It also helps to moisturize the skin from the inside if taken regularly and eliminates oily skin. This is why products such as face cream, shampoo, conditioner and lotion contain coconut extract can give a more effective effect.
- If you always have difficulty in digestion, coconut water can be one of the alternatives to solve this problem. This is because it contains high fiber which helps in preventing the digestive system problems and reducing the acid reflux action.
- The ingredients in coconut water are more effective in hydrating the human body than in sports isotonic drinks or energy drinks. After carrying out active physical exercise, the human body will lose a mineral-rich liquid. So, it is good to replenish all the mineral lose during the exercise with coconut water.
- Coconut water serves as a natural isotonic drink as it contains:
- 294 mg potassium
- 5 mg of natural sugars (unlike your favorite sports drink which only contains half the potassium content and five times the amount of processed sugar).
- Sodium content is only 25 mg, which is relatively low compared to 41 and 20 mg is found in sports drinks and energy drinks.
Reduce Blood Pressure
- In many cases, unbalanced electrolyte levels can cause high blood pressure. Coconut water contains sufficient supply of electrolytes for the body it can be used as a balancing mechanism in this type of cases. In some cases, it is recommended that coconut water to be taken at the beginning of the day as it can promote the balance of these electrolytes.
Rich with Nutrients
- Unlike other beverages in the market, coconut water contains five important electrolytes found in the human body. These include: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. Because of its unique composition, coconut water can be enjoyed by individuals with varying health problems.
How to Make “A Feel Good” Coconut Drinks As A Refresher
Below is the recipe for coconut drinks by House of X Tia.
Ingredients (Non Alchoholic)
- Young coconut + water inside 1
- Cup of vanilla ice cream
- 3-4 banana slices
- 1/4 cup coconut water
Directions (Non Alchoholic)
- Open coconut, pour the water into a large bowl/pitcher and set aside.
- Add ice cream, bananas, and coconut water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the coconut and enjoy.
- Don’t forget to eat the flesh!