Chicken is one type of poultry which has been domesticated and eaten for ages. The first country which is believed to domesticate chicken is India; however, nowadays, this this poultry is domesticated in many regions including Africa, Asia, Europe and America. In the 19th century, chicken was domesticated for its meat and eggs. Many studies have recommended eating chicken as a healthy food for a high nutritional value. Lets mynutrisi talk about the health benefits of chicken meat.
Benefits of Chicken Meat Despite of Its Delicious Treat.
Chicken meat is included in the category of white meat that has a lot of protein but low cholesterol levels compared to other red meat. It is a rich source of nutrients and vitamins. Chicken provides important selenium as it contains anti-oxidants to control free radicals and enhance the immune system.
100 grams of cooked chicken meat contains 312 calories. Chicken gives you a high amount of protein, carbohydrate and healthy fat. It gives the body of phosphorus, selenium, zinc and iron. Chickens provide vital body Vitamin B6 & B12 along with vitamin D. Chicken is one of the high quality sources, lean protein, which is very important for the growth and development of various organs of the body. It is good for people trying to control weight.
Health Benefits of the chicken meat is as follow:
- Chicken is a very good source of lean meat, high quality protein that is essential nutrients for growth and is also very important to help obese and obese people.
- For older people, protein in the chicken can help strengthen the bones. Eating 100 gm of chicken breast gives you half the daily protein requirement.
- Chicken is a good source of vitamin B that protects the body from cancer.
- Selenium minerals found in large amounts of chickens are important for thyroid hormone metabolism, anti-oxidant defense system and the function of the immune system in the body.
- High proteins provide enough body energy to function properly.
- Phosphorus in the content of the chicken helps maintain healthy teeth and bones, and also ensures the function of the kidneys, liver and central nervous system.
So now, what are you waiting anymore? Its time to put in some chicken meal in your dish!.
How to Make the Best Chicken Teriyaki
Authentic chicken teriyaki (鳥照り焼き) comes together in just 10 minutes and is glazed with a shiny, flavorful sauce that’s made from a handful of ingredients. Skip the bottled sauce with this version of this classic Japanese Chicken Teriyaki. This is the best Chicken Teriyaki recipe by Devilishly Delicious Food
Special Recipes of Chicken Teriyaki :
Chicken Teriyaki Simple Recipe
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Glass Fresh Orange Juice
- 2 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Sesame Seeds
- Spring Onion
INSTRUCTION on How to make Teriyaki Chicken
- Take Boneless Chicken Pieces in a Bowl
- Add Soy Sauce, Honey, Orange Juice, Grated Ginger and Sesame oil to it
- Mix everything well and Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat
- Add Vegetable oil to the Pan
- Add marinade chicken pieces to the hot pan, fry until golden brown on both the sides
- Take another large non-stick pan, Roast sesame seeds about 1 – 2 minutes and keep a side
- Now to the same Non-stick Pan add Butter and Pour reserved marinade sauce, Bring to boil and stir constantly until slightly thickened.
- Add chicken back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh Spring onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds if desired.