Chrysanthemum tea acts as a natural coolant and has been talked about in the ancient Chinese medicinal science. A person will benefit a lot by having Chrysanthemum tea every day.Chrysanthemum tea is a flower-based infusion beverage made from chrysanthemum flowers which are most popular in East Asia, especially China. This is an extremely potent herbal tea.
Benefits of Chrysanthemum tea Despite of Its Superb Taste
- Chrysanthemum tea has Vitamin C in which helps ease heaviness in the head during cold and provide relief in sinusitis discomfort. This herbal tea also has antiviral properties and helps relieve congestion in the head which may be caused by viral infection. The heaviness in the head could also be caused due to bacterial pathogenic reaction. Chrysanthemum tea is anti spirochetal in nature thus it is really helpful in easing head congestion.
- Chrysanthemum tea is a natural coolant and helps in lowering the temperature of the body when suffering from fever or even heat stroke. This herbal tea is also helpful in treating pimples and acne. It can also treat discomfort of high temperature such as headache, slight toothache and throbbing nerves in the gums.
- Chrysanthemum tea has stimulating property and helps in alerting the senses and rejuvenating the brain. It stimulates all your senses very quickly and also calms down the nerves.
- Chrysanthemum tea when taken with lunch or dinner especially with oily foods helps ease digestion.
- It makes the lungs strong and helps in providing relief in respiratory problems such as shortness of breath.
- Drinking Chrysanthemum tea helps in providing relief in sore throat, redness in the eyes, itchiness in the eyes, dryness in the eyes and dark sport in the eye area.
- This tea helps in the treatment of coronary artery disease, blocked arteries and even varicose veins.
So now, what are you waiting anymore? Lets take a cup of Chrysanthemum tea for your health.
How to Make the Best Tradisional Chrysanthemum tea
How to make the BEST traditional Chrysanthemum tea. The best chrysanthemum tea is the traditional chrysanthemum tea. It gives many benefit that very useful for our life. The taste is not bad also and can be consume by all people. This best tradisional chrysanthemum tea recipe by HappyJuicer.
Special Recipes of Delicious Hot Chocolates :
- Use freshly boiled water at between 90 and 100 degrees heat.
- Rinse out the teacup or pot with the hot water to warm.
- Allow 4 to 5 flowers per cup.
- Allow to brew for two to four minutes. The longer the buds are left in the stronger the colour and flavour will be.
- The Chinese traditionally add rock sugar and wolfberries (Goji berries) to their tea. You could also sweeten with a small amount of honey.
- The tea can be served hot or cold.
- In China, freshly boiled water (again allowed to cool slightly to 90-95 degrees) is added again to the used tea ingredients to make a weaker tea. This is then repeated through the day.